To guarantee a space on a boat, book your place to row on the club Doodle page:
Please book by 8pm Monday of each week – so boats can be organised in advance. You can book up to four weeks ahead.
An email is sent to all members each Tuesday lunchtime by the Rowing Coordinator with details of who is rowing that week – so keep an eye out for emails.
Club sessions are currently:
- Tuesday 7pm – Training Row (members only)
- Wednesday 7pm – Skerry Sculling (experienced members only)
- Thursday 7pm – Social Row, usually with a pub stop (tasters welcome)
- Friday 6.30am – Skerry Sculling (experienced members only)
- Saturday 8.30am – Breakfast Row (members only)
- Sunday 8.30am – Breakfast Row (members only)
- Sunday 11am – Social Row, usually with a pub stop (tasters welcome)
How to cancel a booking
If you have booked a row and are unable to turn up please communicate via our Facebook Group or leave a message on the club mobile 07709 282 560 so your crew is not hanging around for you
Arranging a rowing session yourself
As a member and a regular cox you can take a boat out for a private event for free. You need to book with the rowing coordinator at least two weeks prior to your scheduled outing and it is subject to availability of boats.