Club sessions – when we row:
We row all year round apart from during the month long Thames draw off that starts in November, and unless the tide/flow is dangerous.
Club sessions are currently:
- Tuesday 7pm – Training Row (members only)
- Wednesday 7pm – Ladies Row (members only)
- Wednesday 7pm – Skerry Sculling (members only)
- Thursday 7pm – Social Row with a pub stop (tasters welcome)
- Friday 6.30am – Skerry Sculling (members only)
- Saturday 8.30am – Breakfast Row (members only)
- Sunday 8.30am – Breakfast Row (members only)
- Sunday 11am – Social Row with a pub stop (tasters welcome)
We also have a regular monthly TIN Man Row & Run which takes place on the third Saturday of the month at 7am. We start with a row and then do the parkrun.org.uk/richmond or another local parkrun. These sessions are open to members only.
Training / fitness
The club is adaptable to all levels of fitness. Some members like to row for the social aspect and being outdoors. Other members want to develop their rowing skills and performance. Through training and club sessions we ensure all needs are met.
Learn to row / Cox course
The Richmond Bridge Boat Club is affiliated with British Rowing. Learn to row, improver sessions and Cox training happen regularly at the club.
The club relies on its rowers to volunteer for Cox training. This teaches a wide range of skills including how to: navigate the tide, lead your crew and moor a boat safely. It’s a great opportunity to get more involved with the club and improve your rowing.